Laurence Scott's Tuesday Evening Club
Turn on. Tune in. Drop all expectations.
Presented by: Laurence Scott
Produced by: Adam 'Neddy' Nelson
On air: Tuesday 18:30 - 20:00
Join Laurence Scott’s Tuesday Evening Club! Come and enroll Tuesdays 18:30 - 20:00 on Future Radio.
“Ask not what the Tuesday Evening Club can do for you. Ask what you can do for your Tuesday Evening Club.” - John F. Kennedy.
“To Tuesday Evening Club, or not to Tuesday Evening Club, that is the question” - William Shakespeare.
“One small step for Laurence, one giant leap for Laurencekind” - Neil Armstrong.5 facts about Laurence (written by Adam):
Laurence tries to play the didgeridoo
Laurence's favorite person in the whole wide world is his good friend, Adam
Laurence is completely mad and very random
Laurence is studying politics at A-Level
Laurence has been presenting his radio show on Future Radio since 14 years old and presented his first show at 11 years old
Adam is a very good tennis player, as I have found out getting beaten by him twice!
Adam is obsessed, beyond the usual British obsession, with the weather
Adam is a teaching assistant
Adam has awful taste in music (which is quite amusing)
Adam is unintentionally funny
This section of the website
might will be updated regularly.
Laurence on Twitter
Laurence on Facebook
On my 'Tuesday Evening Club' (Tuesday 18:30-20:00) this week...
- Who will win Laurence vs Adam? This week's Burn's night inspired challenge is to write poetry! The scores are Me 2 - Adam 0. No haggis will be consumed during this week's show...
- What scares you? Is it small or big? This week let's compile the A-Z of things you find scary! Join in on the show's facebook page or tweet me on twitter. It can be any letter of the alphabet :)
- Plus my special guest is Norwich singer/songwriter Jack Pout. Here's a little taster of Jack's music...
All that's Tuesday from 18:30 on Future Radio :)
- Artist: Laurence Scott
- Title: The best of The Tuesday Evening Club: 22nd January 2013
- Year: 2013
- Length: 24:53 minutes (17.1 MB)
- Format: Stereo 44kHz 96Kbps (CBR)
Firstly, I apologise for having to put the podcast on hold recently, but It's back now.
On this week's episode, Adam wins some challenges for a change! Find out how and what he won on the podcast.
We played 'band deedpole' - feel free to play along as you listen to the podcast.
The challenge on Laurence vs Adam, where the scores aefore this week were Me 1 - Adam 0, was to create our own non-alcoholic cocktails.
Plus, the brains of future radio continues, the underrated films box set and my idea to save Blockbuster.
© Copyright Future Radio - All Rights Reserved
Tune into the 'Tuesday Evening Club' Tuesday (You'd have never guessed!) 18:30 - 20:00 for quality frivolity. Apologies for last week - Adam and I both got snowed in! As much as we wanted to do the show, the snow eventually beat us.
On this week's show...
- Babyish music: Take a band or song at make it sound babyish! For example, for a babyish band you could have 'The Nappy Mondays' and for a babyish song you could have 'Like a changing mat out of hell'
- How well does Adam (my producer) know his bands that have changed their names? I challenge him to a game of... 'Band Deedpole'!
- After we re-set the scores last time, it's now Me 1 - Adam 0 on Laurence vs Adam. This week's challenge is to invent our own (non-alcoholic!) cocktails! Who will win?
Toodle pip for now!
Happy new year. It's not too late to say that, is it?
On this week's show:
- Old age bands: Take a band and make a name for a geriatric version of it! For example 'Bit of a Blur', 'Afternoon T.Rex' or 'The Rolling Scones and Tea'. I'm sure you can do better though.
- What would it be like if Cliff Richard launched an album called 'Fiscal Cliff'?
- Plus, it's a fact-off on Laurence vs Adam! Who will find the most bizarre facts? The scores are Me 32 1/2 - Adam 30 1/2! Can Adam catch up?
Plus lots more. That's Tuesday 18:30 - 20:00 on Future Radio 107.8. Every Tuesday needs The Tuesday Evening Club: a titillating*, cheer-making, shout-at-your-radio shindig!
*I believe this is another word for laughing and a very good it is word too.