Boomah Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over.
2. Employees of Boomah Ltd, their families or anyone else associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
3. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The competition is free to enter. However, the prize excludes any associated costs and expenses which may be incurred in taking up the prize including but not limited to Wi-Fi or other internet connection, additional power supply, USB cable, storage fees, mis-delivery costs, accessories and any supplementary products and services.
5. Entries will automatically be submitted once registration has taken place with Boomah and the applicant has clicked “Like” our Face book page. No purchase is necessary.
6. On registering with Boomah and when entering our competition, each applicant agrees to receive information containing, but not limited to, offers and discounts, market research and e-mail campaigns.
7. We regret that we are unable to accept Postal entries.
8. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. Boomah reserves the right in its sole discretion to ask for evidence to verify the age, identity and/or eligibility of an entrant at any time and to use any channels and methods available to carry out checks of any details provided. Boomah may withhold delivery of the prize until it has received such evidence and failure to provide such evidence may result in forfeiture of the prize.
11. The winner will be randomly selected from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the closing date, in the presence of an independent observer.
12. The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
13. The winner’s name and county may be disclosed to anyone who writes within one month after the published closing date, stating the date of publication and enclosing a stamped addressed envelope, to Boomah Ltd, 116 Duke Street, Liverpool L1 5JW.
14. The winner of the competition will be displayed on the Boomah website with title, surname and area. Eg. Mrs. Smith from Chester.
15. Winners of the competition will be notified by e-mail within one week of the closing date of the competition. Should the e-mail bounce, an attempt to contact the winner will also be made by phone. If contact cannot be made within one month, the prize will be lost. Prizes will be sent by default to the customer's registered address. It is the winner's responsibility to notify Boomah of any change in address. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Boomah reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the entries that were received before the closing date.
16. There is no cash equivalent (where applicable) or alternative prize will be given at the request of the winner and the prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, Boomah reserves the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond its control or if any part of the prize otherwise becomes unavailable, and/or to offer an alternative prize. If for any reason the winner chooses not to take up the prize or any part of the prize, Boomah reserves the right to ask the winner to confirm this in writing and Boomah will be able to retain or dispose of the prize at its own discretion.
17. Boomah is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of Apple.
18. Boomah will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.