59:27 minutes (32.38 MB)
- Kate Roma reports from the launch of Can 09 about a summer of contemporary art here in Norwich.
- Tony Cleary meets the founder of the Wymondham Symphony Orchestra, their conductor and chairman to find why the orchestra is putting on a series of special concerts this year.
- Rosanna Wynn-Williams reports from Romeo and Julliet at the Theatre Royal.
- Mark Bond webster bring us this months new writing forum, with guest author Rachel Hore.
59:58 minutes (34.94 MB)
- Tengeneza a refugee starts of by singing on the programme.
- Kate Roma reports from the launch of Refugee Week where she hears about the "Shahrazad Letters to Europe" and "Finding a Voice project".
- Tony Cleary talks to historian, writer and keeper of archives at the Norfolk Record Office, Frank Meeres, about refugees of Norwich, mark on architecture.
- Stash Kikrbride talks to organisers of Contempory Art Norwich.
- Tony Cleary reports on whats happening
41:05 minutes (23.51 MB)As part of Refugee Week, Simone and Toby discussed "Persepolis"- an animated, Oscar-nominated, feature-length autobipgraphical film by Marjane Satrapi, an Iranian woman who was sent to Europe by her parents as a child, for fear her outspoken nature and strong political views would get her into trouble with the Iranian government. Cinema City screened it on Sunday 14th June also celebrating Refugee Week.
59:18 minutes (33.76 MB)
- Kate Roma reports from the recent Voicing Visions exhibition held by the Norwich 20 group.
- Stash Kirkbride talks to Shenaz Kedar organiser of Norwich Refugee Week 2009.
- We bring you a new play called "For My Love" by local writer Alan Huckle.
- Rosanna Win Williams reports from the community choir "Sing for Joy" and talks to Teresa Verney.
- Stash Kirkbride interviews "The Cleve" a local poet who performs two poems.
- Finally Kate Roma talks to Amanda Geitner and Polish arti
58:36 minutes (41.76 MB)
- Tony Cleary profiles the Assembly House part of his 12 iconic buildings of Norwich.
- Will Wilson meets the organisers of the Voice project a community choir in Norwich.